Monday, October 3, 2011

Castor Featured

StyleOven is an SL fashion blog maintained by the lovely and talented GasOven. She's a professional photographer in real life with an eye for style and quality in design, so her work is phenomenal. Her blog mostly features ladies' fashions in a variety of styles, but she also likes to highlight any men's fashions she finds particularly eye-catching. She recently featured the Castor Pea Coat in her blog post "A Gentleman and Scoundrel." It is a great honor to be featured on her blog, and I am truly stunned by just how gorgeous the Castor looked in her shots. I'm a little jealous, but I guess there just is no competing with a professional. Be sure to peruse the rest of her blog and check out her real world work currently on display in the Aludra Arts Gallery at GoQuest Plaza.

~Wraithe

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked how the images turned out my friend! I LOVE the coat so much! I think every gentleman needs one in his closet ^^

    Miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More