Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Indigo Eclectic Location

UPDATE: As of January 2012, IE is no longer at Lacey's Dreams. Use the "Store" directory in the navbar above to view our current in world locations or to visit our SL Marketplace Listing. Thank you. 

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that Indigo Eclectic has moved into a bigger and better rental property at Lacey's Dreams. Lacey's Dreams is not exactly a mall yet and the majority of the Sim is still under renovation, so expect things around our store to change fairly often. (At one point there was a lake and a whale in the Sim, now there is a snow covered mountain XD)




With our larger prim allotment, I've been able to decorate the store and give it much more of a heart and soul than there was at our old place. Since the temperature dropped and winter is officially upon us, the usually dark wood floor is covered with a thick blanket of snow, while snow particles enigmatically fall inside the store. You can blame all the snow on the fact that I live in southeast Texas where we get snow once a decade at best. I also have a modest Christmas Tree in one corner - my one and only concession to the holiday season. I also went with a blue color scheme when I chose the wallpaper and furniture. You'll find a cozy sitting area in the middle of the store with a comfortable two seater couch and a soft, plush armchair. I also set up a small stereo that streams MP3s from a remote url, but it has a small broadcasting radius. Still, its nice having my own tunes in the store while working.


Besides the snow and the furniture, I also put up two wonderful photographs of the CASTOR Pea Coat in Charcoal by my dear friend, fellow designer, and fashion blogger GasOven. I posted a while back that she featured the CASTOR on her blog, and she was nice enough to let me throw up her shots in the store to fill out some very noticeable empty spots. ^__^; On the information board outside near the landing point, you'll also find a url redirect poster for her blog, StyleOven. If you haven't checked her out already, please do so. She's a dedicated fashion blogger with an amazing sense of style and design. Her blog is fun, entertaining and informative. You won't regret taking a look.



This is an exciting time for my little store. Our first hunt starts very soon, the new store is all set up and looking good, and soon I'll be able to start working in earnest on new products for you guys as well as group gifts for members of the IE group. I hope you'll stick around for all the exciting changes coming up in the near future.


Until next time,
~Wraithe

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW ^^ Thank you for the mention Indigo! I love the new store and the snow is fabulous! Your products are looking great and it's always a pleasure to feature them on my blog. Thanks for always being there for me my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More