Thursday, August 4, 2011

Indigo Eclectic Now In World

Indigo Eclectic Grand Opening!

Last night, Indigo Eclectic opened its very first in-world location at Vision of Silence Mall. My dear friend and senpai, Mhyja Questi was nice enough to scout the place out for me, and give me all the necessary pointers for getting set up, along with the funds to be able to do all of this so soon after opening my listing just barely over a week ago. I spent all night setting everything up, you can see the finished look in the picture above (along with my dear friends Skyler and Jakob). It's a little bare, I know, but in the coming weeks, I should have two new products ready to drop. More on that later.



The in-world store will feature all IE merch at discounted prices from the SL market, and you'll be able to find free demos as well. You'll also find a nifty online indicator board where you can easily drop me a notecard. Feel free to contact me about any questions you may have, and I'll be more than happy to help.

Relaxing at the store after a long night.

Also, while you're there, be sure to join the Indigo Eclectic group. It's free to join and members will get information about new products and product updates before anyone else! Also, once I get more set up, IE members will receive free exclusive gifts as a thank you for supporting me. So sign up today! ;P

It's been a busy couple of weeks, and it doesn't look like I'll be slowing down any time soon. The Pierced Crescent Necklace is coming along nicely, and I've been working diligently on the Thanatos styled Coffin Wings. Look for both items to be out by mid-August with more products in the oven and on the way. It's gonna be a busy month, but it should be a lot of fun too.

Until next time!

I'll just rest here for a second.

~Wraithe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More