Saturday, July 23, 2011

Initiate


Well, good morning! So, I am Wraithe, the creator of Indigo Eclectic, a Second Life based small business which will feature a variety of products. This blog will be the dedicated source for all information regarding the store, the products and on-going developments. I want to make high quality products for sale at affordable prices. While I have no intention to specialize in any one style or type of product, I will focus mostly on Men's Fashion and Accessories, since there is a real dearth of quality men's products in Second Life. Of course, that doesn't mean that women will be completely left out, but that isn't my focus. There are already plenty of stores dedicated to women's fashion, I want to do something else. ^__^

This is only the beginning, and there is so much more to come.

The fierce look of relentless determination.


~Wraithe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More