Monday, July 25, 2011

Product Oven

I thought that it might be a good idea to show off what I've been working on lately, since I don't have any merchandise up just yet. I've been keeping quite busy trying to finish my first product and get it up on the market as well as planning what I want to work on next, so that as soon as this one is done, I can get onto the next thing. I hope to have at least one new product out every month for the next several months, to a year even.

CYBERNETIC FOREARM CONSOLE


The Prototype pictured is far from complete, but gives you an idea. The final version should be out no later than August.



I've been working on this for several weeks now. The Cybernetic Forearm Console, as I've taken to calling it, was inspired by the ORACUL Assassin AO, which features a typing animation where the avatar types on his left arm. However, the available forearm consoles by Neurolab and BlueSeed were both a little pricey and not to my specifications. Thus, I decided to make my own. Indigo Eclectic evolved out of this simple idea. I've hit several snags along the way, but I hope to have this thing out by week's end.

PIERCED CRESCENT JEWELRY SET

A concept sketch for the Pierced Crescent Necklace, part of Indigo Eclectic's first Men's Accessory Set.

My good friend, mentor, and "senpai" Mhyja Questi (she's also the creative genius behind Bunnystar Productions) recently started selling a complete avatar outfit that included a jewelry set. That among other things inspired me to create a jewelry set of my own, but for men. Pictured above you can see the concept sketch for the first piece, a necklace that has been tentatively named the Pierced Crescent. I plan to create two different leather arm bands to go with this necklace, but I'm not exactly sure how they'll look just yet. One thing at a time. :P

WINGS OF THANATOS

Thanatos, the god of death, as depicted in Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3.

I am a major fan of all things MegaTen (Shin Megami Tensei), and Persona 3 quickly became one of my most favorite RPGs of all time. One reason is this guy right here - Thanatos, the god of death. Tell me you don't find him intimidating ;P. But in all seriousness, that is one badass design, especially those coffin "wings," so to show my love for the game and because I really wanna run around with them, I've decided to create a set of wings loosely based on the ones here. More information on them as they go into production.

Well, that about does it for the Product Oven. Please tell me what you all think, I love to hear your opinions. Until then, this is Wraithe, logging out.

~Wraithe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More